This article has not been rated yet.
1 to 1 Nutrients per serving (2 slices)
Got leftover pizza ingredients from Mushroom and Pepper Calzones? Put together this easy pizza.
- prepared fozen pizza dough , (see Mushroom and Pepper Calzones)
- 1/2 cup store-bought tomato pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- remaining refrigerated pizza toppings , (see Mushroom and Pepper Calzones)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Remove dough from freezer, but do not thaw. Remove plastic wrap. Spread tomato pasta sauce overtop. Sprinkle with 1 cup (250 mL) of the mozzarella.
- Scatter remaining refrigerated toppings (mushrooms, peppers and pepperoni slices) overtop. Sprinkle with remaining 1⁄2 cup (125 mL) mozzarella. Bake in centre of preheated oven until bottom is golden and cheese is melted and bubbling, 20-30 minutes. Slice into 8 wedges. Great with a side garden salad.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 19 g,
- 19 g,
- 4 mg.