Pesto Chicken and Bean Salad
This article has not been rated yet.
1 to 2 servings
- 1 cup canned navy beans , or white kidney beans (about 1/2 can), drained and rinsed
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes , about 3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup homemade or store-bought pesto
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 baked chicken fingers , or strip
- Stir the beans and tomatoes with pesto and lemon juice. Cut chicken into bite-sized strips. Sprinkle over the bean salad. Make ahead, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In a serving: 363 calories, 15 g protein, 19 g fat, 34 g carbs, 4 g dietary fibre, 128 mg calcium, 3 mg iron, 64 mcg folate
Nutrition (per serving)
- 15 g,
- 19 g,
- 3 mg.