This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 4 servings
Use leftover Herbed Roast Chicken for this delicious taco recipe.
- 2 leftover cooked chicken breasts , or 4 leftover cooked chicken thighs from Herbed Roast Chicken
- 4 hard or soft tacos , or a mix
- 1 tomato , chopped
- 1 avocado , chopped
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves , shredded
- 2 green onions , thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup canned corn , drained
- Using a fork, shred chicken. Heat hard or soft tacos (or flour tortillas) following package directions. Serve alongside a platter with all the fillings so everyone can make their tacos at the table.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 20 g,
- 17 g,
- 2 mg.