By Eshun Mott
* PLUS 1 hour setting time
Photo: Maya Visnyei
Wraps don't have to be boring. Spruce up the lunchbox routine with tortilla sushi. With cheese, veg and ham, it's easy to make and fun to eat.
whole wheat tortillas
Black Forest ham
thinly sliced strips yellow
long, thin strips seedless
- Combine cream cheese with mango chutney and Dijon.
- Divide mixture between tortillas, spreading all the way to the edges.
- Tear lettuce leaves into strips and pile along edge of each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with Black Forest ham, yellow pepper and cucumber.
- Roll up tortillas tightly to enclose fillings. Wrap each roll in plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour (or overnight to help it stay together). Unwrap and cut each roll into 6 pieces about 1-in wide.
Originally published in the September 2013 issue. Photo by Maya Visnyei.