Pulled pork sandwiches
- 1/2 cup slow roasted pork shoulder , (about 4 cups shredded)
- 3/4 cups leftover gravy , or barbecue sauce
- 4 to 6 buns
- 4 cups cabbage , shredded
- 1 cup carrot , shredded
- 1 tbsp red onion , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place foilwrapped pork on a baking sheet and heat for 30 min or until warmed through. Discarding any fat and bone, use a fork to pull meat into shreds. You should have at least 4 cups.
- Heat gravy or barbecue sauce and toss with shredded pork.
- Combine cabbage, carrot and onion in a bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, cider vinegar, lemon juice and sugar, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Pile pork onto buns and top with coleslaw. Serve extra coleslaw on the side.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 36 g,
- 30 g,
- 27 g,
- 3 g,
- 667 mg.