Leftover steak and lettuce roll-ups
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp regular or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp grated or minced garlic
FOR ROLL-UPS AND RICE:
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 carrots
- 1 5-in. piece English cucumber
- 3 green onions
- 1 leftover grilled flank steak , approximately 1 1/2 lbs, room temperature, thinly sliced
- 1 head Boston lettuce , divided into leaves
- Combine hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic in a bowl and whisk to combine. Reserve.
- Cook rice according to the directions on the package.
- Use a vegetable peeler, or a knife, to cut carrots and cucumber into long thin ribbons. Slice green onions into long thin strips. Place vegetables and steak on a platter and serve with lettuce leaves, rice and dipping sauce. To eat, spoon some rice onto a lettuce leaf, top with vegetables and steak, and drizzle with sauce. Roll up and enjoy!
Nutrition (per serving)
- 41 g,
- 54 g,
- 15 g,
- 3 g,
- 1029 mg.