This article has not been rated yet.
A luxurious Hot Chocolate recipe!
- 4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- whipped cream , and/or miniature marshmallows
- In a large, heavy saucepan, combine the milk, cocoa powder and sugar. Place over medium heat and bring to a simmer, whisking constantly. Stir in the chocolate chips, remove from heat, and whisk until the chips are completely melted and the hot chocolate is frothy. (For the extra luxurious foaminess, spin the hot chocolate briefly in the blender before serving.)
- Pour into 4 mugs and top with whipped cream, miniature marshmallows or (omigosh) both. If you can stand it.