This article has not been rated yet.
Hop on your broomstick and fly into the kitchen for a hot mug of Butterbeer!
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 20 miniature marshmallows
- Pour the milk into a microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave on high for about 2 minutes, or until hot but not boiling (watch this carefully so it doesn’t boil out of the cup).
- Place the butterscotch chips in a blender. Pour in the hot milk, let sit for about 30 seconds to melt the chips, then slam the cover on the blender and let’er rip! Blend for at least 20 to 30 seconds on high, until very frothy.
- Put the marshmallows into a large mug and pour the hot Butterbeer over. Stir once and serve.