- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Spray a baking sheet with oil. Lightly flour a working surface and roll out store-bought dough to size of baking sheet. Place rolled out dough over sheet and stretch to fit.
- Pour milk into blender. Add the garlic and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt the butter. Add the flour and cook, stirring for two minutes to cook out the flour-y taste. Now, add the milk mixture, stirring (or whisking) constantly, until it is no longer lumpy. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Remove from heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese. Let cool slightly.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the surface of the pizza dough, not quite to the edge. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the crust is lightly browned and the topping is bubbly. Cool completely.
To incorporate greens, stir ½ cup well-drained, chopped, cooked spinach into the white sauce. Substitute crumbled feta cheese for the mozzarella. Bake as above. Alternatively, add arugula to the top of white pizza and a drizzle of olive oil.