Easy-Bake "Pizza" Fish
This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 4 servings
Got someone in your home who's leery of fish? Catch their taste buds with this easy and inexpensive recipe dressed up like pizza. Bake these fillets frozen, straight from your freezer, and serve on rice.
- 1 400-g pkg frozen mild fish fillets , (cod, Alaskan pollock, sole, ocean perch, Boston bluefish)
- 1 cup high-quality tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp pesto , (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Arrange frozen fish fillets in a 12½ x 8½ in. (3.5 L) baking dish. Spoon pasta sauce over fillets, then sprinkle over with mozzarella and Parmesan. Put little dots of pesto on top. Bake 22 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily.