Crunchy Fish Nuggets
This article has not been rated yet.
This recipe works equally well with frozen cod, salmon, haddock, sole, tilapia or Alaskan pollock.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Oil foil-lined baking sheet.
- Thaw frozen fish fillets according to package directions. Pat really dry and slice into large chunks.
- In a bowl, stir chili powder into mayonnaise. Spread over fish.
- Press fish to coat in coarsely crushed pretzels.
- Place fish on baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, turning once.