This article has not been rated yet.
Kids will love this little finger-friendly dish. You'll love that you can whip it up in a flash.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts , sliced into strips
- 12 popsicle stics
- 1/4 cup apricot chutney , or jam
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- black pepper
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp butter
- olive oil
- Skewer strips of chicken onto one end of the Popsicle sticks. Rub chicken all over with chutney.
- In small shallow bowl, combine salt, pepper, bread crumbs and Parmesan. Roll chicken strips to cover completely.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat oil and butter over medium heat. Cook chicken until golden, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet and bake in a 375°F (190°C) oven until chicken is cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to platter and serve warm.
- Makes 4 servings.