This article has not been rated yet.
If your toddler loves peas, this recipe's for him. While he discovers snow and snap peas, add a little zing to the equation for yourself with slivers of salty prosciutto.
1 1/4 cups
350-g pkg fresh
, or fettuccine
, sliced into slivers
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil.
- In a large frying pan, melt butter at low, add half-and-half and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, and simmer gently.
- Place noodles in boiling water, stir and cook 1 minute. Add frozen, snow and snap peas, cooking another 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta and peas. Transfer to cream sauce and mix well.
- Serve garnished with remaining Parmesan and pepper to taste, add Flavour Booster to 2 adult servings.