This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 4 servings
If your toddler loves peas, this recipe's for him. While he discovers snow and snap peas, add a little zing to the equation for yourself with slivers of salty prosciutto.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 1/4 cups 10% cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 350-g pkg fresh linguine , or fettuccine
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 cups snow peas , trimmed
- 2 cups snap peas , trimmed
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices prosciutto , sliced into slivers
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil.
- In a large frying pan, melt butter at low, add half-and-half and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, and simmer gently.
- Place noodles in boiling water, stir and cook 1 minute. Add frozen, snow and snap peas, cooking another 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta and peas. Transfer to cream sauce and mix well.
- Serve garnished with remaining Parmesan and pepper to taste, add Flavour Booster to 2 adult servings.