This article has not been rated yet.
Even during Passover, a kid needs pizza. Here’s a way to turn that dry, flat cracker into a delicious lunch or snack.
- 1 whole matzo square
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce , (any kind)
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup pizza toppings , (such as mushrooms, sweet peppers, olives and onions)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C). Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Lightly brush the matzo with olive oil – all the way to the edges. Spoon the spaghetti sauce onto the matzo, spreading it almost but not quite to edges. Sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese, then top with the additional pizza toppings of your choice.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and let cool for a minute or two before eating.