Grilled sausage and broccoli pizzaBy Chatelaine
Summer grilling doesn't get better than this! You'll never want to go back to pizza in the oven once you've tried easy-clean-up pizza on the grill.
- 1 cooked sausage , (such as PC Original Smokies)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper , cut into strips
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 prepared thin multigrain pizza crust
- 1/4 cup prepared caramelized onion spread
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella , divided
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Oil grill. Reheat sausage, turning often, 3 to 4 min.
- Toss broccoli and red pepper with olive oil in a medium bowl. Transfer to a grill basket and cook over medium-high, turning once, until tender-crisp and grill marks form, about 8 min. Toss with vinegar in same bowl.
- Slice sausage into thin rounds. Spread pizza crust with onion spread. Sprinkle with half of the cheese, then top with sausage and broccoli mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cook on grill, covered, until cheese is melted and crust is crisp and golden, 4 to 5 min.
If you don’t have a grill basket, place heavy-duty aluminum foil on top of grill when cooking vegetables.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 13 g,
- 30 g,
- 17 g,
- 3 g,
- 484 mg.