This article has not been rated yet.
- 1/2 cup grape juice
- 1 lime , juiced
- 2 cups peeled, seeded and chopped honeydew melon
- 3 kiwi fruit , peeled and chopped
- 1 banana , peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp 35% cream
- 1/3 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- In shallow microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and cream on high for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Pour chocolate cookie crumbs into another bowl. Dip the rim of a glass into the melted chocolate and then into the crumbs to coat chocolate completely. Shake excess back into bowl of crumbs. Repeat with 3 more glasses.
- In blender, combine white grape juice, lime juice, melon, kiwi and banana. Process until smooth. (Add more grape juice if you want a thinner consistency.)
- Pour sludge into prepared glasses and chill until ready to serve.