Kir Royale Mocktail
1 to 1 servings
Traditionally made with blackcurrant liqueur and champagne, this mocktail version is every bit as elegant and delicious.
- ice cubes
- 1 1/2 tsp concentrated blackcurrant nectar , (such as Ribena)
- 1/2 cup sparkling white grape juice
- 1/4 cup sparkling mineral water , or club soda
- In a champagne flute or other stemmed glass, pour blackcurrant nectar over ice.
- Pour in sparkling white grape juice and mineral water or club soda.
- Stir gently and serve immediately.
- Variation: For a Cranberry Royale Mocktail, substitute 2 tsp (10 mL) thawed frozen cranberry cocktail concentrate for the blackcurrant nectar.