This article has not been rated yet.
40 to 40 servings
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 40 chicken drumsticks and wings , (tips removed)
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, gingerroot, garlic and sesame oil. Add chicken and toss to coat. Marinate for 2 hours and up to 1 day, turning occasionally.
- Arrange wings in a single layer on a greased, foil-lined baking sheet; reserving marinade. Bake in a 400ºF (200ºC) oven for 30 minutes, without turning.
- Meanwhile, pour remaining marinade into a small saucepan and simmer over medium heat until marinade is thick and reduced by about half to 6 tbsp (90 mL).
- Brush thickened marinade over wings and bake for 10 more minutes, until gooey and glossy. Let cool slightly and serve with plenty of napkins!