Rosemary Garlic Grilled Chicken Breasts
This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 4 servings
Skinless, boneless chicken breasts are almost impossible to mess up as long as you don't overcook them.
- 750 g skinless, boneless chicken breasts , (about 4 to 6)
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary , (or less if using dried)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Place the chicken breasts in a zip-top plastic bag. In a small bowl, mash together garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add the rosemary mixture to the chicken breasts in the bag, press as much of the air out as possible and zip the top shut. By hand, smoosh the bag of chicken breasts to coat them evenly with the rosemary marinade. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- At grilling time, preheat the barbecue on high for 5 min. Reduce the heat to medium, remove chicken breasts from marinade, place them on the grill and lower the lid. Discard marinade. Let cook for 5 min, then turn breasts over and continue to grill for another 5 to 7 min or until they are no longer pink inside and have reached an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).