Originally published in the Today’s Parent July/August 2020 issue. Photo by Erik Putz.
Grilled peaches with granola and mascarponeBy Chatelaine
Give your peaches the grilled treatment with this tasty dessert idea.
- 2 firm ripe peaches , halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup mascarpone , or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup store-bought granola
- 2 tbsp honey
- mint leaves , (optional)
- raspberries , (optional)
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Oil grill. Barbecue peach halves, cut-side down, rotating 180 degrees halfway, until grill marks form, 2 to 3 min.
- Transfer each peach half to a dessert dish. Divide mascarpone overtop, then sprinkle with granola. Drizzle with honey. Garnish with mint leaves and raspberries, if desired.
If you don’t have mascarpone or Greek yogurt on hand, vanilla ice cream or whipped cream also works well.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 7 g,
- 24 g,
- 30 g,
- 2 g,
- 35 mg.