Tuna Melt Pita Pizzas
Pita pizzas are fun, easy, and delicious for both kids and adults. This tuna melt version is the best!
170 g can solid white
, in water, drained
, rinsed and drained
, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix tuna, chickpeas, mayonnaise, olive oil, ½ of the green onion and all of the pepper.
- Place the pitas on the baking sheet. Divide spinach among the pitas, then spread the tuna mixture overtop.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of each pita and bake until cheese has melted, 8 to 10 min.
- Cut each pita into wedges and garnish with remaining green onions.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 20 g,
- 59 g,
- 14 g,
- 9 g,
- 781 mg.