Sprouted Niçoise Salad
4 to 6 Servings
Without dressing, the components of this restaurant-style Niçoise salad keep really well in the fridge. Try piling it all onto crusty bread, too!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch black pepper
- 1 lb mini Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 large eggs
- 4 oz green beans , halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes , halved
- 2 170g cans solid white tuna , water packed, drained and chunked
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 2 cup radish , onion, or broccoli sprouts
- Whisk together first 6 dressing ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Place potatoes in a pot of cold salted water, bring to a boil and cook for 15 min or until tender. Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon, reserving cooking water. Cut potatoes in half; set aside.
- Add beans to potato pot and boil until tender-crisp, 3 to 4 min. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Serve all components separately. Or toss potatoes with dressing, add tomatoes and green beans and transfer to a large plate. Top with tuna, eggs, sprouts and basil. Add olives and serve with crusty bread, if desired.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 16 g,
- 16 g,
- 14 g,
- 2 g,
- 529 mg.