Pork chops with chutney glaze
This article has not been rated yet.
Try this recipe for delicious pork chops with chutney glaze.
- 4 bone-in pork chops , (about 1-in. thick)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp peeled, chopped ginger
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Use tongs to stand sides of pork chops up in the pan fat-side down to crisp and render, then fry 3 to 4 min per side or until cooked through. Transfer pork to a serving plate and keep warm. Drain all but 1 tbsp fat from pan.
- Add ginger to pan and sauté for 1 min or until fragrant. Add orange juice, bring to a boil and cook 1 min or until reduced by half. Add chutney and boil 1 min longer or until combined and saucy. Serve pork with sauce spooned over and cilantro sprinkled on top.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 28 g,
- 15 g,
- 14 g,
- 567 mg.