Herbed Roast Chicken
This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 4 servings
This chicken recipe is as tasty as it is simple. Use leftovers for Next-Night Tacos.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts , or 12 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lime , or lemon, thinly sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Place chicken in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings. Turn to evenly coat. Spread out on a foil- or parchment-lined baking sheet. Arrange lime slices overtop.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven until cooked through, 25-30 minutes for chicken breasts, or 20-25 minutes for chicken thighs. Serve 4 chicken breasts, or 8 chicken thighs, for dinner. Great with fresh garden salad and boiled baby potatoes.
- When remaining chicken has cooled slightly, store in a container and refrigerate until ready to make Next-Night Tacos, up to 2 days.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 30 g,
- 5 g,
- 1 mg.