Fish in a Flash
This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 4 servings
- 4 frozen or fresh fish fillets , such as haddock or halibut
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 green onions
- 1/2 cup bottled sun-dried tomato and oregano salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Place 4 large pieces of foil on your work surface. Place 1 fish fillet in centre of each piece of foil (no need to thaw frozen fish). Slice tomatoes in half and arrange around fish. Coarsely chop onions. Scatter over tomatoes and fish. Drizzle salad dressing overtop. Bring edges of foil together. Fold over and seal tightly to form a bundle. Place bundles, seam side up, on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven until a knife tip inserted in centre of fish comes out warm, 15-30 minutes, depending on thickness of fish.
- Makes 4 servings.
- In a serving: 196 calories, 19.9 g protein, 10.4 g fat, 5.7 g carbohydrates