Creamy Chicken Curry
* PLUS Cooking time: 10 minutes
You and the kids will all love this quick and easy creamy chicken curry.
1 1/2 lb
, cut into 1-in. cubes
mild or medium
- Season chicken with ¼ tsp salt, and pepper to taste.
- Heat a wok or large skillet over high.
- Add canola oil, and carefully tilt pan to coat. Working in batches, add chicken and fry for 2 to 3 min or until golden and almost cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add red onion and sauté for 2 min or until softened and lightly golden. Add curry paste and sauté for 1 min or until fragrant. Add whipping cream, maple syrup, tomatoes and spinach and stir to incorporate.
- Bring to a boil, add chicken and cook for 1 to 2 min or until flavours are incorporated and chicken is cooked through. Stir in lemon juice and season with remaining ½ tsp salt. Serve with naan or steamed rice.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 15 g,
- 10 g,
- 33 g,
- 2 g,
- 712 mg.