Coconut-crusted chicken fingers with lime sour cream dipping sauce
4 Servings (with leftovers)
* PLUS Baking time: 20 minutes
Try this recipe for delicious coconut-crusted chicken fingers with lime sour cream dipping sauce.
, (about 425 g)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut chicken into 1/2-in. strips. Place in a bowl and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- In a resealable bag, place garlic powder and coconut; shake to mix well.
- In batches, place the chicken strips in the bag, close and shake to coat.
- Remove chicken from the bag and place on the baking tray. Repeat with remaining chicken strips.
- Bake, turning halfway through, until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 15 to 20 min.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the sour cream, lime zest and juice, and honey. Set aside 1/4 cup sauce and enough chicken fingers to make Coconut-Crusted Chicken Chopped Salad another day. Serve chicken fingers with sauce.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 23 g,
- 7 g,
- 13 g,
- 2 g,
- 119 mg.
Get the kids to help make this recipe. See how with this helpful video: