Mocha Chocolate Mousse with TofuBy Chatelaine
3 hrs 5 min
Soft tofu whirled up with melted chocolate and vanilla produces a silky mousse that you've gotta try.
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 300-g pkg silken or soft tofu
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules , optional
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Microwave chocolate chips in a small bowl on high until melted, stirring halfway through, 1 to 2 min. Stir until completely melted.
- Whirl tofu with cocoa powder, instant coffee and vanilla until smooth. Scrape in melted chocolate and whirl until smooth and combined.
- Scrape pudding into 4 dessert cups. Cover and refrigerate until chilled and slightly firm, at least 3 hours or overnight. Serve with fresh raspberries, if desired.