Curried coconut chicken kebabs
From the pickiest eater to the biggest appetite, we've got you covered with recipes guaranteed to please everyone on your summer BBQ guest list.
- 12 wooden skewers
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Madras curry paste
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 small skinless, boneless chicken breasts , cut into 1-in. pieces
- 2 red pepper , cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1 head broccoli , cut into large florets
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1 lime , cut into wedges
- SOAK wooden skewers in warm water for 20 min.
- WHISK coconut milk with curry paste, honey and salt in a large bowl. Reserve ¼ cup marinade in a small bowl. Add chicken and vegetables to large bowl and stir to coat. Let stand for 10 min.
- PREHEAT barbecue to medium. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers.
- OIL grill. Barbecue skewers, lid closed, until chicken is cooked through, 4 to 5 min per side. Baste with reserved marinade for the last 2 min. Transfer to a serving platter and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Best way to store your herbs
Nutrition (per serving)
- 50 g,
- 17 g,
- 23 g,
- 4 g,
- 745 mg.