Chicken Caesar PizzaBy Eshun Mott
This article has not been rated yet.
4 to 6 servings
Why yes, we did combine two of your family’s favourites—Caesar salad and pizza—into a single, simple dinner. Because we’re wild like that.
- 1 lb pre-made pizza dough
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash black pepper
- 1 cup shredded roast or rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon , cooked, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- Preheat oven to 425F. Lightly oil a large baking sheet. Roll pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface to form a rectangle the size of a baking sheet (about 13 by 18 in). Fit dough onto sheet.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, olive oil and lemon juice until blended. Stir in garlic and Parmesan cheese and season with black pepper. Spread mayonnaise mixture over crust. Sprinkle with chicken, onion and mozzarella cheese and top with bacon.
- Bake pizza in lower third of oven for 18 to 20 min or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden. Top with lettuce and additional black pepper, if desired.