Photo by Jodi Pudge.
Pull-Apart Snowman CakeBy Today's Parent
Whether it's for a birthday party or a a snow day activity, this cute pull-apart snowman cake is fun to build and to eat.
- 37 vanilla or chocolate cupcakes , (homemade or store-bought)
- white icing
- 1 large bag mini marshmallows
- orange sugar crystals
- orange icing
- 1 sugar cone
- 2 large chocolate wafers
- 5 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Frost cupcakes with a thin layer of white icing. Press marshmallows onto icing. Arrange cupcakes in a large circle.
- Pour orange sugar crystals onto a plate. Apply a thin layer of orange icing to the sugar cone, then roll in sugar crystals.Place cone in the middle of the cupcake circle to make a nose.
- Arrange the chocolate wafers on the cake to make eyes, and use the chocolate cookies to make a smile.