This recipe is great to make in big batches and can be easily stored in the fridge in two large Mason jars. It’s great for picnics and family gatherings, plus it tastes even better than the store-bought stuff.
Iced Tea in a Jar
8 to 10 Servings
- 8 cups water
- 5 tea bags , (regular or decaf)
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add tea bags, cover and let steep for 1 hour.
- Add sugar, lemon juice and stir.
- Pour tea into two 4-cup Mason jars and chill.