When it comes to watching videos on YouTube, one is never enough. But is your preschooler being, you know, enriched, by watching Gangnam Style 47 times? (Um, totally!) But here's a list of YouTube Canada's top educational family videos of 2015 to get the brains of all your littlest Einsteins' going, too.
1. The Ball Pit Show by Toddler World TV. This lively video will help kids learn about colours and is fun for the whole family.
2. Johny Johny Yes Papa Nursery Rhyme by CVS 3D Rhymes Kids will want to sing along with Johny and his animal friends in this animated nursery rhyme adventure.
3. The Finger Family Song by ChuChu TV Kids Songs A singing finger family will make your child giggle as they learn the names of all their fingers.
4. Cake Pop Finger Family Collection by Finger Family Songs Cake pops, donuts, burgers and singing? Sounds like a recipe for a great family video.
5. Five Little Speckled Frogs by LittleBabyBum This collection of classic nursery rhymes will have your child singing "The Wheels on The Bus," "Five Little Speckled Frogs," and many more merry melodies.
6. Learn names of fruits and vegetables with toy velcro cutting fruits and vegetables by Playland Little chefs will love learning about fruits and veggies with these lifelike toys.
7. The Bath Song + More! by SuperSimpleSongs Kids can learn about bath time, hand shadow puppets, nature and more in this collection of educational videos.
8. Humpty Dumpty Sat On A Wall and Many More Nursery Rhymes for Children by ChuChu TV Kids Songs Classic nursery rhymes get a modern makeover with these lively animations. There are lots of songs to sing and tons of colourful friends to help your children learn the words.
9. ABC Songs for Children by Kids Tv Kids can learn their ABCs and jump on the bed with five little monkeys in this collection of easy-to-learn songs.
10. ABC Song | ABC Songs for Children | Popular Nursery Rhymes Collection by KidsCamp These catchy kid tunes include Peter Rabbit, silly monkeys and a dancing apple. Kids will love these animated nursery rhymes.
Canadians clearly love watching educational and family-friendly videos. For more great Canadian content check out our kid and family videos at todaysparent.com/videos
Keep up with your baby's development, get the latest parenting content and receive special offers from our partners