Life is getting more complicated. We’ve got more work and more demands from our families. And since when do we need three remotes to turn on a television, anyway? Some things should just be simple.
A recent survey conducted on behalf of President’s Choice Financial® found that Canadians are looking for ways to make their banking simpler. A good bank helps you with time- and money-saving shortcuts that deliver results. Work smarter, not harder! Here are some tips to help you take control and simplify your banking:
- Look for a financial institution that saves you money. Sign-up for a no fee bank account and you could start saving right away.
- Banking should be simple, not stressful. Look for a bank that offers simple, no fee plans that suit your lifestyle.
- There is such a thing as too much. Be wary of multiple, confusing banking and credit card options. Look for simple, no fee daily banking and no annual fee credit card options that provide great rewards.
- Make sure you can use the rewards you earn. Rewards should be easy to redeem for products you actually use on a regular basis, like groceries and everyday items.
- Experiment with time-saving banking options, like mobile banking. It’s safe, secure, and easy to use, on the go.
Who says nothing in life worth doing is simple? Your banking can be!
Stay in touch
Subscribe to Today's Parent's daily newsletter for our best parenting news, tips, essays and recipes.