Ages 3+ with help
- spray bottle (from the dollar store)
- sticker labels
- permanent markers
- white vinegar
To make cleaner:
- Fill the spray bottle halfway with vinegar.
- Add enough water to fill the bottle.
- Screw on the cap and shake until mixed.
- Think up a snazzy name for your product (how about Window Wonder?).
- With markers and stickers, label the bottle and list ingredients. Add marker doodles and stickers for eye appeal.
- Start inside and tackle only the windows you can reach; adults can spray upper parts of windows.
- Scrunch up newspaper and rub over the wet glass until it’s clear.
- Finish the job by cleaning the outside of the windows.
- Wash newspaper ink off hands, and admire the view.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to Today's Parent's daily newsletter for our best parenting news, tips, essays and recipes.