Need to kill some time on a rainy day? Try this fun activity. All you’ll need is shaving cream, washable paint, a mixing bowl and a muffin tray—oh, and a bathtub!
1. Dispense shaving cream into a mixing bowl and add some washable paint.
2. Mix the shaving cream and paint together until the cream is evenly coloured.
3. Pour or scoop the cream into a few of the muffin tray cups.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make as many colours as you want.
5. Give your kids a bath and let them use the bathroom tiles as a canvas!
When they’re done, it will wash right off with the tub water.
A version of this article appeared in our July/August 2015 issue with the headline "Shaving cream bathtub art," p. 92.
Keep up with your baby's development, get the latest parenting content and receive special offers from our partners