Here’s how to make these handmade Christmas ornaments:
1. Roll out clay on a clean surface (like parchment or wax paper).
2. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters.
3. Poke hanging holes with a toothpick.
4. Allow to dry completely (with some air-dry clay brands, this can take 24 hours).
5. Once dry, draw on designs or add washi tape embellishments.
6. Thread string or twine through the holes to create hanging loops.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to Today's Parent's daily newsletter for our best parenting news, tips, essays and recipes.