Try making this DIY key dish for a Mother’s Day craft idea (or just for fun with kids)! We used gold paint, but feel free to use whatever colour you fancy. Pastels are some of our favourite on-trend hues.
- air-dry clay
- rolling pin
- gold paint
- Roll out the clay using a rolling pin until it’s smooth and about a 1/4-inch thick.
- Trace around a lid, can or bowl in the clay and cut out the circular shape.
- Use the clay cut-out to form a bowl.
- Press a key into the centre of the inside of the bowl and remove it to form a mould. Let the clay bowl dry for 24 hours.
- Paint the inside and outside of the bowl, and let dry.