A vibrant dash of colour to dress any straw you stick into a summer-y beverage.
1. You will need pink cardstock, pink paper, a black thin-tip marker, a white pencil crayon, a straw, scissors and a hot glue gun.
2. Using scissors, cut out a flamingo silhouette from your pink cardstock. Leave a skinny tab at the back of the shape, long enough that it can wrap around your straw.
Read more: Flamingo-themed summer accessories>
3. Cut a long strip, about 1-in. wide, from your pink paper and fold into an accordion.
4. Bend your accordion fold in a semicircle, and glue to the flamingo silhouette using your hot glue gun.
5. Add details using your thin-tip marker and pencil crayon. Fold the tab on the flamingo silhouette around your straw, and fasten with your hot glue gun.