1. You will need pink cardstock, pink paper, a black thin-tip marker, a white pencil crayon, a straw, scissors and a hot glue gun.
2. Using scissors, cut out a flamingo silhouette from your pink cardstock. Leave a skinny tab at the back of the shape, long enough that it can wrap around your straw.
Read more: Flamingo-themed summer accessories>
3. Cut a long strip, about 1-in. wide, from your pink paper and fold into an accordion.
4. Bend your accordion fold in a semicircle, and glue to the flamingo silhouette using your hot glue gun.
5. Add details using your thin-tip marker and pencil crayon. Fold the tab on the flamingo silhouette around your straw, and fasten with your hot glue gun.
Keep up with your baby's development, get the latest parenting content and receive special offers from our partners