Here's how to make these DIY Christmas tree baubles:
1. Cut a narrow strip of corrugated cardboard into a long triangle shape (at least 60 cm long, and 10 cm wide at the biggest end).
2. Cut a 2-cm-thick rectangular strip from neon card stock, the same length as the cardboard triangle.
3. Tape neon strip to be flush with the edge of the cardboard.
4. Glue a piece of ribbon loop to the widest part of the triangle (on the side with the neon).
5. Roll cardboard up, and glue the end to close and secure into a cone ornament (this will be easier and more secure using hot glue).
Keep up with your baby's development, get the latest parenting content and receive special offers from our partners