1. Body Remove the top and bottom flaps and one of the short sides of a large rectangular box. Put these five pieces aside.
2. Shape Cut a flashy car silhouette out on both of the long sides with the open end at the front.
3. Hood Using duct tape, join two reserved flaps together. Shape this piece over the front of the car to create the hood, using hot glue to secure it in place.
4. Spoiler Cut out a 10-cm wide rectangle from the back of your car to make a spoiler.
5. Straps Layer two 1-m stretches of duct tape together, sticky sides in, to create a strap. Repeat to make a second strap. Tape each strap to the inside back of the car. With your child inside, bring the straps over her shoulders and tape to the inside front.
6. Decorate Cut circles out of reserved cardboard for wheels and personalize your car craft using paper, paint and coloured tape.
Keep up with your baby's development, get the latest parenting content and receive special offers from our partners