You’ll need: Iridescent green eye shadow; blush brush; mesh ribbon; makeup sponge; turquoise face paint; rhinestone stickers; eyelash adhesive; star-shaped cereal; magenta eye shadow; aqua lipstick.
1. Dust green eye shadow in patches on the face and neck.
3. Dust on a bit more eye shadow, and then layer on more scales.
4. For a regal look, apply a row of crystal stickers (you can get these at dollar stores) to the eyebrows.
5. Add some aquatic life. Affix star-shaped cereal or shell shapes you make out of tissue paper with a bit of eyelash glue (you can find at most pharmacies). When you place the shape on the face, hold it there for a few seconds for it to fully adhere.
6. Add some eye shadow and lipstick. (We used magenta and aqua.)
7. If you are using a wig, a wig cap will help it stay on. Plus, secure it with bobby pins at temples, forehead, behind the ears and nape of the neck. Time to make waves!
Keep up with your baby's development, get the latest parenting content and receive special offers from our partners