Here's how to make these adorable pine cone decorations:
1. Secure a 1-inch-wide wooden ball to a pine cone with a big dab of glue (hot glue may work best).
2. Paint a face onto the ball (markers can bleed).
3. Cut a pie-piece-shaped section of felt for the hat.
4. Thread some string through bell for loop.
5. Glue string to inside of felt hat, then roll and glue the hat seam together.
6. Cut a thin strip of felt for the scarf.
7. Glue the accessories on the elf.
Keep up with your baby's development, get the latest parenting content and receive special offers from our partners