Here’s the quick and easy recipe to accompany the DIY plant pegs craft from our May 2012 issue.
- all-purpose flour
1. In a saucepan bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
2. Put 3 tablespoons of flour into a small bowl; add 10 teaspoons of cool water until it forms a runny mix.
3. Once the water has boiled, add the flour mix to the boiling water. Stir well.
4. Continuously stir to ensure the mix doesn’t bubble over and to avoid clumps. Boil for 2 minutes.
5. Remove from heat. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar for added strength.