Thanks for submitting your child’s photo to our Today’s Parent 2013 Cover Contest, presented by Joe Fresh. The submission portion of the contest is officially closed, and the voting phase has begun.
Please feel free to encourage your friends and family to vote! You can forward them the email you should have received at the time of your submission, which has a link to your child’s photo, or have them use the Search function to find the picture, but all voters must register. All it takes is the following steps:
1. VISIT the Cover Contest homepage.
2. REGISTER at the top of the contest page (even if you were the one who submitted the photo, you still have to register). NOTE: Only one vote is allowed per email address. Friends and family must also register to vote. All registrations need to be confirmed via a confirmation email that will be sent to your inbox.
3. Hit the VOTE tab on the top of the contest page.
4. Click VIEW GALLERY on the top left-hand side. This will allow you to search for your child using the public name you submitted at time of entry (e.g. “Photogenic Boy” or “Our Little Princess” or “Molly”).
5. Once you’ve found the child you’d like to vote for, you’ll find the VOTE tab on the bottom of each photo/description. You can also SHARE this link via email, Twitter or Facebook by clicking the icons on the top right of your screen.
Due to the volume of submissions received, we have become aware that some photos, which did not meet our contest guidelines, may have been approved by mistake. Please be advised that these photos will NOT qualify for our shortlist, once all submissions have been reviewed.
Remember, votes count for 30% of our selection process. Our judging panel holds 70% of the final decision. Voting closes at midnight on April 30th. Best of luck!
Stay in touch
Subscribe to Today's Parent's daily newsletter for our best parenting news, tips, essays and recipes.