In case you haven’t heard, Jessica Biel, 30, and Justin Timberlake, 31, are married!
How lovely is Jessica’s pink Giambattista Valli Haute Couture wedding dress. GORJ!
Apparently, the wedding was very beautiful, it took place on the Southern Italian coast last Friday, October 19, and most of the ‘N Sync boys were not invited…. And now we’re learning that Jessica is going to take Justin’s name.
“Yes, I’m changing my name,” Jessica tells People Mag in their latest issue. “My professional name will still be the same, but for life, yes, I think it sounds great. I think I really won the jackpot of names.”
Other celebs who’ve changed their names after marriage:
- Jennifer Garner — yup, she actually goes by Jennifer Affleck.
- Lily Allen has changed her name both legally and professionally to Lily Rose Cooper.
- Jennifer Aniston had changed her name to Jennifer Pitt.
- Demi Moore changed her name to Kutcher (reportedly a gift for their fourth wedding anniversary) — remember she was @MrsKutcher on Twitter?
- Victoria Caroline Adams is now Victoria Beckham.
- Kris Jenner took her husband Bruce’s last name.
- Salma Hayek is now Salma Pinault.
- Heidi Klum took Seal’s last name, Samuel.
- Portia de Rossi changed her last name to DeGeneres.
My friend Emma Waverman over at MSN’s Embrace the Chaos is vehemently against women taking their husband’s name. What do you think? And did you take your husband’s name?
Stay in touch
Subscribe to Today's Parent's daily newsletter for our best parenting news, tips, essays and recipes.