Welcome to Episode #6 of our Kim Kardashian bump watch!
Today’s episode takes us to sunny Beverly Hills, California. Kim’s photo’d here leaving her house for The Tonight Show with Jay Leno the other day — in a quite lovely little black dress.
During the show, she set a few things straight:
1. She and Kanye have a list of baby names that they’re considering; some, but not all, are “K” names.
2. Contrary to rumour, they will not be naming the baby “North,” as in North West — Kanye’s last name is West, of course.
3. BUT “Easton” may be on the list. “Easton West,” she said. “I like Easton. I think that’s cute.” Was she kidding?
4. Unlike her sister Kourtney, Kim doesn’t think she’ll video her baby’s birth. “I don’t even know if I want that as a memory,” she said.
5. Stop calling her fat! “I think it’s a little bully-ish to call a pregnant woman fat,” she said. “There’s just more to love right now. I have the rest of my life to be skinny and to lose weight and I’m not really worrying about it. If I have a craving I’ll go for it.”
Kind of loving her right now!
Many of you have been saying (on Twitter, etc.) that Kim is not dressing well during her pregnancy…. But, what do you think of this black dress? This is a good one, no? OK, maybe a little on the short side, but gorj!
Stay in touch
Subscribe to Today's Parent's daily newsletter for our best parenting news, tips, essays and recipes.