During last night’s US presidential debate, we were impressed by Hillary Clinton’s cool in the face of total ridiculousness. In fact, she’s kind of the calm, in-control parent we aspire to be when faced with a tantrum-y, nonsensical and grumpy kid…or Donald Trump. Behold below a Hillz reaction appropriate for all of your most annoying parenting situations.
1. When he’s clearly lying and no amount of fact-checking will make him ‘fess up. He ate the last muffin. You saw him. And he’s saying you did it. I WOULD KNOW IF I ATE THE MUFFIN.
2. When he’s sniffling like crazy but refuses to blow his nose. Just take 2 secs off from Paw Patrol for a tissue break already, little person.
3. When you’re buckling in for a game of “But, why?”
4. When he’s kidsplaining why Pokemon Go is a better use of his time than his homework RN. Don’t game the gamer.
5. When she’s screaming, sputtering and insisting that she’s not tired when she is clearly in desperate need of a nap. If you’re screaming you’re not tired, it means you’re tired.
6. When she insists on walking down the stairs first and you have to follow behind her. And she’s stopping every. single. step. And you’d like to get to work…or at least the landing.
7. When the party’s over, everyone is gone, the kids are asleep and you’re tucking into the leftover birthday cupcakes you hid. You win.