Originally published in the May 2013 issue. Photo by Jodi Pudge.
White Pizzettes with Smoked Salmon and Baby LettucesBy Eshun Mott
This article has not been rated yet.
Smoked salmon makes everything fancy and these mini pizzas are no exception. They're the prefect thing for dinner or brunch.
- 1 450 g ball frozen pizza dough , defrosted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- pinch granulated sugar
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 200 g smoked salmon , torn into pieces
- 3 cups baby greens , (we tested with spicy oriental mix)
- 1 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and cut into 6 portions. Roll or use your hands to pull into 6 thin crusts. Transfer to prepared baking sheets, and prick crusts all over with a fork.
- Combine 2 tbsp olive oil and garlic in a small dish. Brush each crust with the mixture. Sprinkle each with Parmesan and pepper.
- Working with one baking sheet at a time (for maximum crispiness), bake for 10 to 12 min or until crusts are crisp and golden.
- Combine 1 tbsp olive oil with lemon juice and sugar. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Top pizzas with smoked salmon. Toss baby greens with parsley, chives and dressing and sprinkle over salmon. Serve immediately.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 15 g,
- 35 g,
- 16 g,
- 2 g,
- 740 mg.