1. Loreto This name is derived from a town called Lauretum. In the 13th century, the Virgin Mary's house was said to have been flown by an angel from Nazareth to Lauretum. Give your child this Italian name meaning “miraculous” and hopefully he will be quite angelic. Bonus: The name can be unisex!
2. Eijaz Eijaz is a popular Arabic name that means "miracle." We love how strong and elegant it sounds.
3. Aaron If you like a biblical name, Aaron might be your perfect match. Aaron was Moses’s older brother, who was the keeper by God’s command. It means “miraculous."
4. Milagro This beautiful Spanish name means "miracle" or "wonder." What's great about it is you can add an "s" to it and it becomes the feminine variation.
5. Thaddeus Are you a fan of the yellow sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea? The name Thaddeus has appeared in SpongeBob SquarePants, and while it may have gotten the blessing from a sponge, its literal meaning is “a blessing from God.”
6. Mathew Looking for a classic name with a deep meaning? Behold Mathew. This Hebrew name means “gift from God.”
7. Mikelle With its unique twist on the traditional spelling of Michael, this Latin name also means “gift from God.”
8. Benedict As much as the name Benedict brings up images of England (and a certain Cumberbatch), the name is actually Latin in origin and means “blessed.” Bennett is also a cute option with the same meaning.
9. Asher Asher is a modern-day name with a biblical twist. Asher, meaning "blessing," was one of Jacob's 12 sons in the Bible.
10. Barack Barack Obama has made this name famous and he inherited the moniker from his father. The name is Swahili in origin, and the Arabic root of the name is "blessing."
11. Marvel For all you comic book fans, this powerful name is fitting for your little Wonder Woman. Marvel is a French name meaning "miracle." You might also like Marvella, which means "miracle to marvel at."
12. Jane Jane is definitely not plain. The name is actually highly symbolic, coming from Hebrew origins and meaning “a gift from God.”
13. Amari Adorn your little work of art with this strong yet feminine name. This American name means “miracle of God.”
14. Mireya If you're looking for a name that starts with an M but isn’t Miracle, Mireya is a unique choice. This pretty Spanish name means "miracle."
15. Nasya This elegant-sounding name is Hebrew in origin and is the perfect match for your little princess. Nasya means "miracle" and has several variants to choose from, such as Nassa.
16. Sachi Sachi is Japanese in origin and is often the short form of Sachiko. This bold name means "miracle."
17. Karishma Karishma is a very old Indian and Sanskrit name meaning "miracle." Perfect for your charismatic little one, the name is currently made famous by Bollywood actor Karishma Kapoor.
18. Jesse This jaunty and trendy name is a common short form for Jessica. It's also a Hebrew name meaning "blessing."
19. Gwyneth You little star will light up the room with her Welsh name. The name was popularized by GOOP a.k.a Gwyneth Paltrow, and we love the nickname Gwen for a little girl. This sweet name means "blessed."
20. Beatrix This Latin name comes from the word "beatus," which means "happy" or "blessed," and Beatrix actually means "bringer of joy." Your baby will definitely do that! If you want the American version, try Beatrice.